Downhole Pump Fittings
- The standard parts of the sucker rod pump produced by our company are well-selected, precision-made, stable in quality and excellent in performance, .
- exported to the United States, Europe, Asia and Asia,
- and we establishes cooperative relationships with international customers such as Shell, GE, Schlumberger, and JOHN CRANE.
Downhole Pump Fittings Manufacturers and Suppliers
Sanjack’s pump barrel can be up to 146mm in diameter with various materials such as low carbon steel, SS, Brass.
Pump plungers are made from cold-drawn, seamless-steel tubing, which is machined to size and spray-metal coated.
Valve Ball & Seat
Sanjack ball-and-seat valves are made to meet or exceed the API 11AX Specification.
Valve rod materials include steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and brass.
- Maximum diameter 146mm.
- low carbon steel, SS, Brass.
- Spray welding
- Chrome plated
- Vacuum tested
- Meet or exceed the API 11AX Specification.
- Steel, alloy steel.
- stainless steel and brass.
Sanjack sucker rod pump workshop was established in 1964, which has more than 50 years of history. We have rich experience in production and a strong ability in research and development. Our products include various series of tubing pumps, rod pumps, and special sucker rod pumps. We obtained 32 national technology patents in the downhole pump. The machining workshop for sucker rod pumps is equipped with more than 200 sets equipment, including CNC lathes, milling machines, grinding machines and etc. The electroplating workshop of the sucker rod pumps enjoys countrywide advanced chrome plating equipment for well type deep hole pump barrel, which can process pump barrels ranging from 1 1/4 in (31.75 mm) to 5 3/4 in (146.05 mm) and with a length up to 34 ft (10363 mm). The sucker rod pump assembly workshop has honing machines and complete pump pressure testing devices and other equipment. Sealing performance tests must be carried out 100% after finishing the assembly of the whole pump to fully guarantee the quality of our sucker rod pumps.