Long plunger and anti falling downhole pump
Sanjack Petro manufactures Long plunger and anti falling downhole pump in China. We have our own factory of Long plunger and anti falling downhole pump. Sanjack Petro provide the high quality and competitive price on Long plunger and anti falling downhole pump for you. Contact us now for Long plunger and anti falling downhole pump quotation.
- 25 years Long plunger and anti falling downhole pump manufacturing experience
- The strictest quality standards on Long plunger and anti falling downhole pump
- Full support on your customised requirement
Long plunger and anti falling downhole pump
The long plunger and short barrel structure are adopted.
The long plunger assembly is preset in the pump to go down the well together with the tubing during the well running, which can prevent the sand from blocking the plunger during the operation,
and prevent the falling objects in the tubing from depositing and blocking the standing valve during the operation.
It is suitable for pumping oil wells with small amount of sand in the well fluid.
Long plunger,anti falling and anti corrosion pump Equipped with stainless steel valve cover and cemented carbide valve pair, the corrosion resistance and stab resistance of this pump are enhanced.
It adopts short pump barrel and long plunger and sand settling structure to prevent sand particles from entering the pump barrel, reduce sand sticking and prevent sand burial.
Pumps are typically used in sandy applications and offer the following advantages:
• The movement of the traveling barrel keeps the fluid in motion and the sand washed clear—almost down to the pump seating nipple.
This advantage minimizes the possibility of sand settling around the pump and seizing it in the tubing.
• Traveling-barrel pumps are especially suitable for wells that are pumped intermittently.
Sand cannot settle inside the pump because the traveling valve at the top of the pump will close when the well is shut down.
This prevents sand from settling inside the pump—a condition that could cause the plunger to stick or prevent the standing valve from opening when the well resumes pumping.
• Both the traveling and standing valves on traveling-barrel pumps have open-type cages, which have a more rugged construction and provide more fluid passage than closed-type cages.
• The externally and internally equalized pressure on the traveling or stationary barrel provides bottom-anchor pumps with a greater resistance to bursting than top-anchor pumps.
Traveling-barrel, bottom-anchor pumps have the following limitations:
• Traveling-barrel pumps are at a disadvantage in wells with a low-static fluid level. To enter the pumping chamber, the fluid must rise through the pull tube and plunger and then pass through the standing valve.
• The standing valve is located on top of the plunger and is smaller in diameter than the traveling valve and, therefore, offers more fluid restriction than the larger standing valve of stationary-barrel pumps.
This promotes gas breakout and could cause gas interference in the pump.
• Longer lengths of traveling-barrel pumps should not be run in deep wells.
When the standing valve (in the plunger top cage) is closed, the hydrostatic column load is transmitted by the plunger through the pull tube and holddown into the pump seating nipple.
In a deep well, this load will be sufficient to put a bow in a long pull tube, thus setting up a drag between the pull plug and the pull tube.
• Traveling-barrel pumps are not usually run in slant holes or in wells that are deviated at the pump seating nipple.
Either condition will cause excessive wear on the pump barrel and will detract from the travel of the pump and, therefore, reduce the displacement.
1. Short pump barrel, long plunger, high wear resistance of the pump barrel.
2. The plunger is always exposed at both ends of the pump barrel, and sand particles cannot enter the pump barrel to reduce sand sticking.
3. The unique sand sedimentation channel can realize the sand sedimentation of the pump and the lateral oil inflow, which prevents the phenomenon of sand burying the oil pump.
1. Used to stop pumping oil wells of easy sand card pumps.
2. The gas oil is relatively high and it is not suitable for oil wells that are prone to gas lock.
3. It is strictly prohibited to use it at the inflection point and its lower part.
4. Oil well sand content ≤ 3.2%.
|Model||25-175THFL 25-175THFLF||30-225THFL 30-225THFLF|
|Tubing size(in)||2 7/8 NU||3 1/2 NU|