Mechanical Top Seal Rod Pump
Sanjack sucker rod pump workshop was established in 1964, which has more than 50 years of history. We have rich experience in production and a strong ability in research and development. Our products include various series of tubing pumps, rod pumps, and special sucker rod pumps.
- 40 years’ experience in designing and manufacturing downhole pumps.
- Participated in the draw up of the national standard of downhole pump.
- 20 years of manufacturing experience in API11AX tubing Pump.
- China’s top three API 11AX tubing pump manufacturers.
Mechanical stem pump is designed according to the needs of single well steam injection technology, which is used for steam injection thermal recovery of heavy oil and super heavy oil.
In order to meet the requirements of the heavy oil thermal recovery process, a mechanical top seal locking rod pump is designed.
1. The top mechanical seal is used for locking: simple operation and convenient operation.
2. The plunger assembly adopts a double plunger mechanical valve structure to facilitate the exploitation of heavy oil.
3. The fixed valve adopts a spring forced reset structure to avoid the problem of lagging when the fixed valve ball closes.
4. Increase the blocking valve to block the sand, reducing the sand entering the pump barrel and the sand jamming the plunger.
1.Adopt the form of top mechanical seal locking: simple operation and convenient operation.
- The plunger assembly adopts a double plunger mechanical valve structure to facilitate the recovery of heavy oil.
- The standing valve adopts a spring forced reset structure to avoid the problem of the standing valve ball closing lag.
- Add blocking valve to block the sand which reduces the sand entering the barrel and the sand stuck plunger.