Super Heavy Oil Injection And Production Downhole Pump
Cyclic steam stimulation is an effective way to recover heavy oil with simple operation and low risk. Each well can be operated for five to eight cycles, with oil recovery rates of up to 3% to 8% and oil recovery rates of 10% to 20%, resulting in the loss of some recoverable reserves. The effective heating radius of steam stimulation is less than 30m.
- 25 years Super heavy oil injection and production manufacturing experience
- The strictest quality standards on Super heavy oil injection and production
- Super Heavy Oil Injection And Production Downhole Pump can be used for both steam injection and oil recovery.
Super heavy oil injection and production integrated downhole pump is suitable for thermal recovery of super heavy oil in single well steam huff and puff.
One string operation can realize two major steps of steam injection and oil production, which can be used together with insulated tubing and hollow sucker rod to achieve high efficiency.
It can be used for both steam injection and oil recovery, and has the function of anti scaling.
It is suitable for single well steam injection recovery of heavy oil and super heavy oil.
It can be used with insulated tubing and hollow sucker rod to achieve high efficiency.
Heavy-oil tubing pump maximizes flow area throughout the pump.
Increased fluid passage (up to 44 percent) improves pump filling and plunger fall, for higher production of heavy oil.
The pump combines heavy-duty construction with the largest bore possible for any given tubing size to maximize production.
The one-piece barrel eliminates joints susceptible to failure under working loads and is precision honed from end to end to ensure a perfect
bore for the plunger and to maximize pumping efficiency.
These pumps are recommended for the following applications:
• Heavy-oil wells
• Wells where greater capacity is needed in a given tubing size
• Wells of moderate depth with severe pumping conditions
• Wells with scale problems
• Deep wells
Features, advantages and benefits of these pumps include:
• Maximized flow area throughout the pump, together with stroke-through design, optimizes heavy-oil recovery efficiency.
• Heavy-wall, one-piece barrel with special barrel couplings provides a positive seal and superior assembly strength and rigidity to perform in the harshest environments.
• Full-barrel, stroke-through design has the largest possible bore for any tubing size to maximize production.
• Components are offered in a broad range of materials so that pumps can be tailored to any environment for maximum cost efficiency and pump life.
• A variety of exclusive pump accessories extends the range of pump applications to provide greater versatility, adaptability and value.
|Nominal diameter (mm)||69.9|
|Tubing connection (in)||4 1/2 BCSG|
|Sucker rod connection (in)||7/8|
|Pump constant (K)||5.518|
|Max. O.D. (mm)||132.1|