THC tubing pump
Sanjack is the only manufacturer in China which can product all the parts of tubing pump. Meanwhile, the precision rolling pipe plant of Sanjack is the main supplier of pump barrel for other tubing pump manufacturers in China.
- Multi-inspection, including self-inspection, teammate-inspection and inspector-inspection, shall be done during the machining process of tubing pump parts.
- Some key points, like the outer diameter of the pump plunger and thread accuracy, shall be 100% multi-inspected.
- All the tubing pump parts shall be marked with track number by the laser engraving machines.
THC Tubing Pump
Tubing pump is suitable for corrosion and a small amount of sand and gas, deep wells, such as complex well conditions, the use of safe, stable performance, and wide application.
Under operation easy to operate, economical and practical, it can reduce oil field operation cost by more than 30%.
In the process of production, when the traveling valve and standing valve have problems, they can be put out of the well through the rod string, plunger, and puller, without put the whole pump and tubing string out of the well, reduce the labor intensity of operation, reduce the operation cost.
API type TH pumps are heavy wall, stationary barrel, bottom anchor design tubing pumps.
Available with 3 cup type hold down (THC). TH pumps give the largest possible bore size for a given tubing size, meaning the maximum amount of displacement with each stroke and therefore the greatest possible production.
THC API tubing pumps are heavy-walled, stationary barrel pumps recognized by API as a standard design.
They are often used in wells that produce more fluid than an insert rod pump can accommodate.
Unlike insert pumps, the working barrel of these pumps is a section of the tubing string, which enables them to displace more fluid than insert pumps.
The hold down is an independent piece that is typically inserted in the assembly prior to field delivery.
The travelling assembly is installed on the end of the sucker rod string.
The API-Type TH tubing pumps feature heavy-walls and full-barrels.
These pumps can be assembled with:
•Box-end and pin-end plungers;
•Tap-type or lock-type, standing-valve pullers;
All-metal, heavy-wall-barrel tubing pumps combine heavy-duty construction and a stroke-through design with the largest bore possible for any given tubing size to maximize production.
The one-piece barrel eliminates joints susceptible to failure under working loads and is precision honed from end to end to ensure a perfect bore for the plunger and increase pumping efficiency.
These pumps are recommended for the following applications:
• Wells where greater capacity is needed in a given tubing size
• Wells of any depth with severe pumping conditions
• Wells with scale problems
• Deep wells
Heavy-wall, one-piece barrel with special barrel couplings provides a positive seal and superior assembly strength and rigidity to perform in the harshest environments.
• Extension nipples threaded into the barrel couplings permit the plunger to stroke out of the barrel at each end of the stroke. This stroke-through design combats buildup of scale on the inside of the pump barrel.
• Components are offered in a broad range of materials so that pumps can be tailored to any environment for maximum cost efficiency and pump life.
• A variety of exclusive pump accessories extends the range of pump applications to provide greater versatility, adaptability and value.
THC Tubing Pump:
|Basic pump diameter||1 1/16||1 1/4||1 1/2||1 3/4||2||2 1/4||2 1/2||2 3/4||3 1/4||3 3/4|
|Pump barrel length||≤34(10363)|
|Stroke ft (mm)||≤32(9754)|
|Connecting tubing thread||2 7/8 NU(EU)||3 1/2 NU(EU)||4NU||4EU|
|Connecting sucker rod thread||3/4 in||7/8 in||1 in|
|Theoretical displacement||0.824 sn||1.140 sn||1.642 sn||2.235 sn||2.918 sn||3.694sn||4.560 sn||5.518 sn||7.707 sn||10.261 sn|
|Maximum outer diameter (mm)||3.5||3.5||3.5||3.5||3.5||3.5||4.25||4.25||4.5||4.6|