THM Tubing Pump
Sanjack is the best quality tubing pump supplier in China. To improve the anti-corrosion property and hardness, Surface treatment is required on all the parts of THM tubing pump according to the requirement of client, spray welding on plunger, chrome-plating on barrel and phosphating on all accessories.
- Sanjack can finish spray welding process on various kinds of plungers of which the length is within 8 meters,
- and can complete chrome-plating on barrel with ID ranging from 1 1/16’’(26.99mm) to 5 3/4’’ (146.05 mm) and length within 34 ft (10363 mm).
- THM Tubing Pump Manufacturers and suppliers
THM Tubing Pump
Tubing pump is divided into fixed valve non-removable type (THD) and removable type (THC, THM).
The (THC, THM) tubing pump is fixed and sealed by a mechanical (M) or cup(C) support device. During the pump inspection, the plunger and fixed valve can be directly put forward at the same time without lifting the tubing pipe, which is suitable for oil wells with Short maintenance cycle.
The fixed valve extractor of (THC, THM) tubing pump adopts the structure of fishing head and claw.
With the increasing depth of well, it is difficult to pull out the fixed valve, which increases the operation cost and time.
The structure of fixed valve extractor is improved by using threaded connection and loosing structure.
The improved fixed valve extractable tubing pump has been used 14 times in oilfield, with an average pump efficiency of 67.5% and an average liquid yield of 44.35t /d, making it easier and more reliable to take out the fixed valve.
1.The improved fixed valve extractable tubing pump does not need to be equipped with additional drain, the fixed valve can be removed to complete the drainage.
2. During maintenance, only the plunger and fixed valve need to be removed, without the need to lift the tubing, effectively reducing the operating cost.
TH pumps are heavy wall, stationary barrel, bottom anchor design tubing pumps.
Available with a mechanical lock hold down (THM), TH pumps give the largest possible bore size for a given tubing size, meaning the maximum amount of displacement with each stroke and therefore the greatest possible production.
TH tubing pumps are heavy-walled, stationary barrel pumps recognized as a standard design.
They are often used in wells that produce more fluid than an insert rod pump can accommodate.
Unlike insert pumps, the working barrel of these pumps is a section of the tubing string, which enables them to displace more fluid than insert pumps.
The hold down is an independent piece that is typically inserted in the assembly prior to field delivery.
The travelling assembly is installed on the end of the sucker rod string.
Tubing pumps include a mechanism on the bottom end of traveling assembly to retrieve the hold down assembly should the valve require repair.
The TH tubing pumps feature heavy-walls and full-barrels.
These pumps can be assembled with:
•Box-end and pin-end plungers;
•mechanical seating assemblies;
•Tap-type or lock-type, standing-valve pullers;
All-metal, heavy-wall-barrel tubing pumps combine heavy-duty construction and a stroke-through design with the largest bore possible for any given tubing size to maximize production.
The one-piece barrel eliminates joints susceptible to failure under working loads and is precision honed from end to end to ensure a perfect bore for the plunger and increase pumping efficiency.
These pumps are recommended for the following applications:
• Wells where greater capacity is needed in a given tubing size
• Wells of any depth with severe pumping conditions
• Wells with scale problems
• Deep wells
Heavy-wall, one-piece barrel with special barrel couplings provides a positive seal and superior assembly strength and rigidity to perform in the harshest environments.
• Extension nipples threaded into the barrel couplings permit the plunger to stroke out of the barrel at each end of the stroke. This stroke-through design combats buildup of scale on the inside of the pump barrel.
• Components are offered in a broad range of materials so that pumps can be tailored to any environment for maximum cost efficiency and pump life.
• A variety of exclusive pump accessories extends the range of pump applications to provide greater versatility, adaptability and value.
|length of plunger/mm
|Sucker rod thread
|Max outer diameter
|2 7/8 UN