Valve type heavy oil recovery sucker rod pump
Sanjack Petro manufactures Valve type heavy oil recovery sucker rod pump in China. We have our own factory of Valve type heavy oil recovery sucker rod pump. Sanjack Petro provide the high quality and competitive price on Valve type heavy oil recovery sucker rod pump for you. Contact us now for Valve type heavy oil recovery sucker rod pump quotation.
- 25 years Valve type heavy oil recovery sucker rod pump manufacturing experience
- The strictest quality standards on Valve type heavy oil recovery sucker rod pump
- Full support on your customised requirement
1. It is a pump that integrating the functions of valve pump, inclined well pump, heavy oil recovery pump and anti-blocking pump.
2. The use of double plunger mechanical forced opening and closing improves the pump efficiency and reduces the partial wear of the plunger.
3. It can realize the conversion of steam injection to pumping and pumping to stam injection. This operation has the function of discharging oil and protecting the environment.
It can be used for the heavy oil with bigger crude oil viscosity.
It is suitable for heavy oil wells with single well steam huff and puff, and can be used for pumping and injection and sand control.
Sanjack all-metal, heavy-oil tubing pump maximizes flow area throughout the pump.
Increased fluid passage (up to 44 percent) improves pump filling and plunger fall, for higher production of heavy oil.
The pump combines heavy-duty construction with the largest bore possible for any given tubing size to maximize production.
The one-piece barrel eliminates joints susceptible to failure under working loads and is precision honed from end to end to ensure a perfect bore for the plunger and to maximize pumping efficiency.
These pumps are recommended for the following applications:
• Heavy-oil wells
• Wells where greater capacity is needed in a given tubing size
• Wells of moderate depth with severe pumping conditions
• Wells with scale problems
• Deep wells
Features, advantages and benefits of these pumps include:
• Maximized flow area throughout the pump, together with stroke-through design, optimizes heavy-oil recovery efficiency.
• Heavy-wall, one-piece barrel with special barrel couplings provides a positive seal and superior assembly strength and rigidity to perform in the harshest environments.
• Full-barrel, stroke-through design has the largest possible bore for any tubing size to maximize production.
• Components are offered in a broad range of materials so that pumps can be tailored to any environment for maximum cost efficiency and pump life.
• A variety of exclusive pump accessories extends the range of pump applications to provide greater versatility, adaptability and value.